Garth Brooks scheduled another concert and I was able to get tickets to go again! I had originally gotten 3 tickets, one for me, Kenzie and Heath. On our way back from Moab, Heath decided that he didn't want to spend the rest of his night at a concert so Kristi took his place. He dropped me and Kenzie off at Kristi's and we drove with her to the concert. I had SO MUCH FUN! Garth always bring so much energy and excitement to his concerts. Kenzie and Kristi said they enjoyed it too. We ended up leaving a few minutes before it was over because I didn't want anyone running over Kristi who was in the last few weeks of pregnancy. Luckily I was able to catch a ride home with my friend Laura McGinnis who was at the concert too because Heath didn't want to wait around for us to get done. I think we got home around midnight. Einstein missed me! What a great way to end our vacation!
My sweet Reese
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment