Hunter went to school the day before everyone else for Freshman Orientation. The bus comes along and picks up all the kids and they go through a mock schedule of their day. Hunter told me all about how he made friends with kids who weren't hanging out with anyone or looked lonely. He also made sure that a kid no one wanted to sit with on the bus had a seat and let him sit with him. He looks for kids in the lunch room who are lonely and makes sure he sits with them. Its great because Hunter's friends then come to sit with him and then there is a big group of them. He has a big heart and I am so touched to hear he is looking out for others. I just want to shout out how awesome he is. I also coaxed him into letting me take his first day of school picture. How handsome! He luckily wasn't too embarrassed to let me walk with him to the bus stop as I was walking Einstein.
My sweet Reese
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment